Type 2 Diabetes Prevention
The Type 2 Diabetes Prevention course is aimed at anyone that is at risk of developing type 2 diabetes. This course aims to give you the information you need to know about what type 2 diabetes is and how you can reduce your risk of developing it. The course has 5 sections to work through in total:
- What are the chances of me developing type 2 diabetes?
- How does losing weight help with preventing type 2 diabetes?
- What impact does exercise have?
- How can I make changes to my diet?
- Other factors that can increase my risk of developing type 2 diabetes
This course covers a variety of different topics, not all of which may be relevant to you. We hope to help you reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes and support you in making decisions that result in the best possible health outcomes for you.
Information inputted by users during this course may be used by MyWay Digital Health to better understand their users and to improve the service, but any personalised data will never be shared with any third parties.
To get started, click on the first section ‘Welcome’ below.